Friday, July 19, 2013

Ice Cream Scuplting & Hang Time

After the basketball game, which I mentioned in my last post, Cameron invited me to his ward activity that was happening on that saturday. We did ice cream sculpting and boy was it a lot of fun! We had to provide our own ice cream, but they had different candies and stuff to use for decoration. If you can't tell from the picture, we made a castle. We used a granola bar as the drawbridge, sprinkles for the water and alligators, and some candy sticks as the flags. I got to meet some people from his ward, who were very nice, and it was just fun to build an ice cream sculpture with Cameron. :) 
Afterwards, we went to his Grandpa Pugh's house where he was an awesome theater room and watched Better Off Dead. Wow, what a hilarious movie! My mouth was killing me by the end because I could not stop laughing. Also, during the movie Cameron sat really close to me and we held hands the whole entire time. It was a wonderful evening. :)




Oh one more thing. I don't have any pictures from it, but I finally built up the courage and asked Cameron to go to Hang Time with the family. So he met all of the family except for Dad, Ammon, and Josh Hatch. I was really glad to hear that the fam liked him and that he liked the fam. That was a good sign. But we had a lot of fun jumping on the tramps, except that I found out that Cameron had sprained his ankle that morning at church ball. So I was making him jump on his injured ankle! I felt so bad. I'm pretty sure I made it worse. oops. It was nice spending time with him though. I loved it. :)

No comments: