Friday, July 19, 2013

Bridal Veil Falls & April Fool's Day

One day Cameron and I went up to Bridal Veil and hiked up the waterfall. It was a lot of fun climbing up the steep, rocky, slippery terrain. Plus it gave me an opportunity to show him that I was an outdoorsy person and not some kind of girl who worried about getting dirty. When we reached the top we just stood there, holding hands as we looked out at the pretty scenery. Although this would've been a perfect spot for a first kiss, it didn't happen. That's okay, because when it did it was much more romantic. SPOILERS


So for April Fool's Day I decided to prank my family that Cameron and I were getting married. I had this old fake engagement ring I had since I was about 11 or so. I came up with a story that didn't seem to dramatic and told everyone at sunday dinner so technically it wasn't April 1 yet. Anyways, I was able to make myself cry which then lead everyone to believe me. People were crying and congratulating me. It was so funny! But eventually I felt bad because Britt was about to call her mom and everyone seemed so happy, so I yelled APRIL FOOL'S DAY. They couldn't believe that it was fake, but they were also relieved that I wasn't engaged since Cameron and I had only been together for a little over a month. Plus we hadn't even had our first kiss yet! 

No comments: