Friday, July 19, 2013

Dinosaurs and a dream come true!

On March 10, 2013 Cameron and I went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point for a date. It was fun to look at all the dinosaurs and stuff, BUT my dream finally came true. What is this dream you ask? Well, as we walked through the museum, Cameron and I held hands the ENTIRE time. So yes, holding hands with someone while walking has been one of my dreams. AND IT HAPPENED. I was so happy the entire time. I was finally starting to get more comfortable with Cameron and I could be myself without feeling judged. Plus, our relationship was definitely growing even though I was still being slow. We hadn't even kissed at this point in time, BUT that's because Cameron was being the nicest gentleman ever. Anyways, I'll explain why in my post about our first kiss. 
When we finished the museum we went to Savory & Sweet for dinner. What delicious crepes they had!



No comments: