Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Galentine's/Valentine's Day

This week I celebrated two holidays: Galentine's Day and Valentine's Day. For those of you who don't know what Galentine's Day is, it's ladies celebrating ladies. My girlfriends and I all got together and went to a delicious sweet shop called the Chocolate. It was nice to hang out with them, since I hardly have time to do so, and to eat delicious desserts.
Then for Valentine's day, mom made a very nice dinner and then I showed her, dad, and Cheri the first episode of Pushing Daisies. That show is beautiful and the best thing of all time. After that, I have a very VERY special date planned. Now this guy who I went with, he isn't the most lively person I've met and he's very laid back. Oh, did I mention that he's a cadaver a.k.a a dead person? Yeahhhh, I spent my Valentine's evening with a cadaver for my anatomy class. So, I think I should win an award for the most unique Valentine's date.
Anyways, that's all for now. I will now leave you with a great quote from Pushing Daisies.

"[A hug is] like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you and they give you a squeeze and all of your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth in a big wet wad and you can breath again."

No comments: