Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Best work day of all time!

So today at work, I had a pretty awesome day. For being a trophy/sports shop we have dealt with some cool items/done some cool trophies, medals, plaques, etc through out my time working there. We've engraved on samurai swords, machetes, and other awesome survival blades. We've made an acrylic award for the rapper Jay-Z and trophies, plaques, medals with color picture that looks like an actual photograph. But the items I got to play with today are supreme compared to anything we've ever dealt with. Ladies and gentlemen, I got to deal with REAL LIFE DINOSAUR BONES. Did you hear me? I SAID DINOSAUR BONES. This has been the highlight of my entire day. We have four authentic dinosaur bones sitting in our plaque room. There are three bones belonging to a Triceratop (a rib section, a vertebra, and a horn), and a metatarsal bone belonging to a Hadrosaur.

In the end, we are no ordinary trophy shop but we are the coolest one in the entire world because we get to have dinosaur bones in our presence. Yeah that's right. real. life. dinosaur. bones.

Why yes, I am holding an actual Triceratop's horn. AWWW YEAH.


Here's a picture of all four bones.


This is the Hadrosaur metatarsal bone.


This is the Triceratop's rib section.


This is a vertebra of a Triceratop.


And this is the grand horn of a Triceratop.

No comments: