Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Soldier Hollow

On Monday, February 14, my dad's singles ward went to Soldier Hollow for FHE and I was able to go with them. Also, Garrett and the four oldest Dutson kids (Austin, Harrison, Missy, and Ashton) and the Rusts came with us as well. Pretty much, it was a blast! We went tubing down the hills a lot and they had some delicious doughnuts and hot chocolate for us to eat. It was a lot of fun to see the little kids go tubing as well as us adults. :)
So, here's some pictures from it and a video.

Here's little Railay on the tube. He wasn't too sure if he wanted to be on there.

North and Missy waiting in line to go up the hill.

My momma grabbing her tube.

North and I had just gone down the hill for our first time.

Josh, North, and Missy about to go down the hill.

Harrison, Austin, Mom, Dad, and I ready to go down.

Grandmama with her two oldest grandkids.

Here I am kissing little Rowboat (Rowan).

Another picture of me and Rowan. He was a very tired little guy.

Grandpa and the boys.

Harrison, Austin, and Me.


Here's a video of North and me going down the hill. It may not look like we're going very fast, but it's actually pretty fast. We had a lot of fun. :)

2 comments:

aaron wilkinson said...

fun! I wish we could have been there with you guys.

BrittWilk said...

sounds like fun. wish we were there! and i'm so psyched you're moving out! yahoo! good for you amy! you'll love it.