Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm moving out!

So, I've been wanting to move out for a while now and I finally signed my contract to the place I will be living at. I am super stoked about living on my own, especially since I will be moving out with the fantastic Riley and Kylie! Unfortunately I don't move out until August for the fall/winter semester, but I'm sure that it will be awesome. I just wish it was August already! Anyways, I think that's it for now. Have a wonderful day everyone!


Here's a gif that represents how excited I am to move out.

5 comments:

april said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO MOVE OUT WITH US IT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST KJSLKGJASKJGSKDJG

The Rust said...

Yea Amy!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

IT IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE THE BEST!!!

aaron wilkinson said...

Cool! That will be awesome to move out. Where are you moving to?

Amy said...

I'm moving out to a place called Park Plaza.