Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Martin's Cove Trek

This is my ma and pa who were the best!

Here we are on the way home, which seemed to take forever.

Here I am pulling Andie and Kylie in the handcart after loading off our stuff.

 This is my family. They are so awesome!

Here's my family and I by the statues at Martin's Cove

            Here's my family and I pushing the handcart.



Hey everyone,
So, last saturday I got back from the Martin's Cove Trek. I thought it was a really good experience and it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I enjoyed getting to know my family and I absolutely love my ma and pa. Surprisingly, I didn't get any blisters. Yay! ^_^ 
Well, I think that's about it. Have a great summer everyone!

4 comments:

BrittWilk said...

Sooo much fun!! I'm glad you posted pics! We miss you Ames and we can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!! Especially Emery. She misses her Aunt Amy. :)

The Rust said...

I love the pics!!! I'm glad you had fun. By the way you look HOT in those clothes.

aaron wilkinson said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to Martin's Cove. I have gone twice and absolutely loved it! The first time I was in my teens and the second time was after I got home from a mission and I was an "Uncle."

aaron wilkinson said...

You look very cold in the picture of you pulling the hand cart. :)